The Unseen Dummy Award is back for its fifth edition! Last year, Japanese artist Yoshinori Masuda was announced the winner of the Dummy Award at Unseen 2015. His book ‘Tiger 2’, published by Lecturis, will be launched in advance of this year’s event.
Unseen and Lecturis continue their collaboration and join forces once again to showcase the work of exceptional photographers and designers from around the world and give them a chance to realise and publish their photobook dummy. An esteemed international jury will come together at Unseen Photo Fair 2016 to select one photobook dummy as the winner and give the winning artist an entry into the international photography industry.
WHO CAN ENTER
The Unseen Dummy Award is open to all designers and photographers.
- Submission must be a physical photobook dummy.
- Books submitted for Unseen Dummy Award may not be (self-)published and offered for (pre)sale prior to the award.
- All image and text rights must be secured upon submission.
- There is a limit of one book entry per candidate, to be completed via the online application form.
- Administration fees must be paid at the time of application.
- Please note that submissions arriving after the 11th of July will not be considered, unless specified otherwise. All submissions that are not selected will be shipped back to the return address specified in the application form during the month of August 2016.