Pilar Corrias is seeking a Gallery Assistant to manage the Front of House and provide integral administrative support at the gallery.
- Managing front of house and relative duties for the day to day running of the gallery
- Handling the gallery press relations
- Organising marketing for gallery, which includes updating gallery website and social media platforms
- Coordinating all photography for the gallery
- Assisting with sales support, including updating artist portfolios
- Master’s Degree in art history or curatorial/museum studies
- At least one year’s experience working in a gallery or similar institution (includes internship experience)
- Knowledge and interest in Contemporary Art
- Excellent level of organisation and sense of priorities
- Proficient in Mac OS; Adobe Creative Suite — especially InDesign and Photoshop, Dreamweaver an advantage; Microsoft Office; and familiar with database systems
- Ability to work well in a small team and independently within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of foreign languages is an advantage
Please submit a Cover Letter, outlining your interest in the gallery and suitability for the position along with your CV and two references via the link below.