I am emailing to let you know that we are extending the deadline for the AOP Student Awards 2017!
Deadline is 10am on the 18th April
It would be great if you could spread this message to your students before the end of the week, either in contact time, tutorials, or by sharing this email.
Why enter the Student Awards?
– Kickstart your career into commercial photography with the recognition and kudos of winning
– Prizes include 5 days work experience at Big Sky Studios, bespoke leather portfolio by Plastic Sandwich, one day shadowing a shoot with fashion photographer Rachell Smith, one-on-one portfolio review/advice session with Howard Kingsnorth or Karl Taylor, a pass for a live online workshop by Karl Taylor, tickets to the AOP Awards and more!
– Did you know that all finalists and winners will be exhibited for 3 weeks at leading creative agency Mother London, where your work could be seen everyday by creatives who commission photography – this is an amazing opportunity!!
– Finalists will be featured in the 2017 AOP Awards Book, which is handed out to people in the industry and for sale on our website.
– Student’s work will be exhibited at the AOP Awards exhibition at Old Truman Brewery in London in October; 1000+ industry VIPS, and thousands more over the festival weekend seeing YOUR work.
– Entering is very simple, the cost is just £5.50 for AOP members and £8.25 for non members.