The call for entries to the International Photography Exhibition (IPE) has now been announced – welcoming entries from all genres, styles and approaches by photographers worldwide, at all levels of practice.
Now in its 161st edition, the IPE is a celebration of photography today and continues to offer insight into current trends and subjects whilst providing a platform for the photographers of tomorrow.
In addition to exhibiting in the touring exhibition, selected photographers are eligible for several cash prize awards, totalling £4,250, aimed at helping to support future photographic projects. This includes a dedicated award of £1,500 for a photographer under 30 years of age.
We will be sharing standout images throughout the submission period on Instagram.
EARLY ENTRY: Enter before Thursday 22 February for automatic inclusion into the early-bird prize draw to win a signed copy of India Song by Karen Knorr.
– Worldwide open submission
– Open to members and non-members, of all ages
– Open call with no categories, all genres and approaches eligible, including alternative photographic processes
– Online entry of up to 6 images, from a series or as single images
– Entry cost: £32 non-members, £22 members, £18 Under 30 years old
– Selected by an experienced panel of photographers and industry professionals
– Closing date: 4 April 2018
– See How to Submit on the IPE website for upload instructions and entry details
– RPS Gold Award, £1,500
– RPS Gold Award for a photographer under 30 years of age, £1,500
– RPS Silver Award, £750
– RPS Bronze Award, £500
– Each award winner receives RPS Membership for a year
– Nationwide exhibition tour
– Print sales using theprintspace platform
– Feature in the award winning RPS Journal
– Press coverage