University of the West of England, Bristol – Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries & Education
|Salary:||£28,143 to £31,656|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||1st June 2016|
|Closes:||19th June 2016|
Campus/location: Bower Ashton campus
The Technical Resources team within the Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education are seeking to appoint a Senior Technical Instructor – Photography to provide instruction and specialist support as part of the Photography and related production areas. You will primarily support the delivery of Undergraduate Programmes on a day to day basis within ACE and you will be involved in the development and delivery of workshops and project support.
You will have:
- A First degree or can demonstrate equivalent experience and evidence of CPD.
- In-depth knowledge of photographic production workflows.
- High level of competency using a wide range of digital and ‘traditional’ production and post-production equipment. This will include effective use of analogue/digital medium & large-format cameras, SLR’s, flash and continuous lighting equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of Photographic studio operations; roles and techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of camera raw post processing workflow.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant software: e.g. Adobe Photoshop, CaptureOne Pro, Shiraz RIP, etc
Please see the job description for the full job description and person specification for the role.
This post is a fixed term maternity cover for 12 months (or the earlier return of the postholder).