Unseen Photo Fair & Festival – Head of VIP & External Relations
Unseen is an international exhibition and festival devoted to developments in contemporary photography. If platform is groundbreaking Unseen by showing mainly new works by relatively young, talented artists. From the start in 2012 Unseen offers a wide and diverse audience a strong substantive program – in addition to the stock exchange – including the Unseen Living Room, Unseen Book Market, The Unseen Magazine and since 2015 the Unseen Festival.
Unseen looking for an experienced since March 2016
Head of VIP and external relations
(32-40 hours per week)
Meanwhile a worldwide audience is attracted by the latest discoveries in photography, including an annually increasing number of significant international external relations.
The fifth edition Unseen Photo Fair takes place from 22 to September 25, 2016.
As Head of VIP and external relations you ensure that every year a growing number of (inter) national collectors coming to Unseen and you are actively involved in the fund and sponsor recruitment.
What are the activities?
- expanding the Unseen network of professionals and individuals to move as many key relationships at home and abroad to Unseen;
- composing and producing the Unseen VIP program;
- act as spokesperson and host for VIP guests Unseen and lead a team of hostesses during the Fair;
- liaising with external relations Unseen;
- preparing, writing and handling of funds and sponsorship applications;
- Unseen is a flexible organization, in addition to the tasks defined therefore you participate as appropriate in other activities.
What to bring?
- demonstrably strong network in fundraising and sponsoring culture including private donors;
- experience (minimum 3 years) in writing and preparing fund and sponsorship applications;
- excellent interpersonal, communication and interpersonal skills;
- strong affinity and at least basic knowledge about contemporary art and photography with knowledge of the (art) market;
- excellent command of Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- proactive attitude and team spirit;
- Experience with Excel, CRM and MailChimp.
What does Unseen?
Unseen short term is looking for a successor within a team of four employees. The size is 32-40 hours per week. Initially offered a contract for ten months.
Interest and responses
For more information about the position please contact Rixt Hulshoff Pol, director Unseen email@example.com.
Applications (motivation + CV) likes to firstname.lastname@example.org later than Friday, February 5th, 2016.
Conversations in principle be 15 and February 16, 2016.