Brighton Photo Fringe seeks an Assistant Producer to help deliver the Photo Fringe 2020 festival that launches on 3 October 2020.
We are seeking an early career practitioner who already has some experience of assisting with digital communications, updating websites and exhibition production.
You will need to demonstrate through your application and interview:
- a professional, can-do, hands-on attitude
- a passion for photography
- an active commitment to anti-racism and the creative case for diversity
- some experience of increasing access to the arts
- experience of collaboration with a wide range of people
- experience of managing social media accounts and websites
- experience of installing exhibitions
For full details and how to apply please visit BPF website via the direct link.