Manage and develop the Society’s touring exhibitions and associated activities; working closely with the Exhibitions Manager, providing wider support within the department; working within the Society’s overall strategic plan.
- Manage the Society’s touring exhibitions, including but not limited to, the International Photography, Members’, Weather Photographer of the Year, International Images for Science, and others, including transport and logistics, visitor surveys, etc.
- Secure new exhibition venues throughout the UK and internationally
- Implement associated member and visitor activities in conjunction with venues
- Work with other departments, e.g. Membership, Learning, etc, to support wider Society objectives
- Research and develop new ways of using the Society’s touring exhibitions programme to raise income for the Society
- Work with the Society’s Science Exhibition Coordinator, Marketing and PR Manager and others to support the touring exhibitions programme