Photoworks is looking for an Assistant Curator!
We are looking for a highly motivated, organised and dynamic individual with a passion for contemporary photography.
This post is an exciting opportunity to work with the Director and curatorial team to deliver Photoworks curatorial outputs by supporting and producing high-quality, engaging and accessible curatorial content.
How to apply
- Your CV (no more than two pages)
- A cover letter (no more than two pages) outlining how your experience is relevant to this role
- We also ask that you complete the anonymous monitoring form
- Send everything to email@example.com
- Alternatively, if you would like to submit your application as a video or audio file, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by 9am on Monday 9 January 2023
Photoworks is looking for a new Director
Are you an enthusiastic and inspiring leader? Join our team and help deliver our mission, vision, values, and artistic programme.
This post is an exciting opportunity to lead Photoworks in our next chapter, playing a key part in delivering the organisation’s ambitious plans for the future.
The Director will lead Photoworks in shaping the overall strategy, planning, policy and development of the organisation. Leading the strategic vision and artistic direction of the organisation including exhibitions, biennial festival, commissions, learning and engagement, publishing and digital content.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter (no more than two pages) outlining how you meet the criteria for the role. Candidates should also complete our anonymous monitoring form.
Apply by 9am Monday 30 January 2023