|Salary:||£23,000 – £30,000 per annum|
|Placed on:||5th May 2016|
|Closes:||15th May 2016|
We are looking to appoint a Lecturer in Photography to join our hugely progressive and forward thinking Sixth Form.
This position is a full-time position, 37 hours per week.
GRADE: LECTURER SCALE 1-6
- The person appointed will be responsible to the Team Leader and ultimately to the Head of Faculty, for the following:
- To provide high quality teaching, learning, assessment and internal moderation across a range of photography courses.
- Tutorship of students, giving appropriate support to enable students to achieve their goals.
- Interviewing and giving guidance to potential students.
- Assisting students in their progression to either Higher Education or employment.
- To contribute development and continual improvement of courses, coordinating effectively with both staff and students.
- To be proactive in marketing/liaising with local schools and employers with the objective of improving the programmes and forging partnership links.