|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||24th February 2016|
|Closes:||21st March 2016|
Reporting to Head of Programme, Photography and Digital Arts:
Wildlife photography: red and fallow deer – Wednesday, 18/5/16, 10:00-16:00
Wildlife photography: birds of prey – Wednesday, 8/6/16, 10:00-16:00
Wildlife photography: big cats – Wednesday, 29/6/16, 10:00-16:00
Main purpose of the job
To plan, teach and evaluate courses that meet the learning needs of students in the programme area.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Undertake the teaching of a class or classes in the subject area, fulfilling any syllabus and accreditation requirements.
- Teach in a flexible and creative way that reflects accurately the advertised programme and meets the overall requirements of the curriculum offer.
- Work co-operatively within the programme area team.
- Provide and work to a course outline, schemes of work, lesson plans and individual project briefs as required.
- Use ILT as appropriate to facilitate learning, prepare ILT and audio-visual equipment for classes with guidance and support from e-learning advisors.
- Develop, revise and use teaching materials that derive from a global perspective and that are relevant to a diverse student group.
- Assess students’ learning during the class, give them feedback and correct homework as required.
- Take responsibility for classroom administration, e.g. take registers and check students’ enrolment status etc.
For further details, follow the apply link.
Interview date: Wednesday 6th April 2016